Jack B. Anon
Vanderbilt University Nashville, TN
B.A. Chemistry, 1975
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine - Cincinnati, OH 1981
University of Cincinnati University Hospital - Cincinnati, OH 1982
University of Cincinnati University Hospital - Cincinnati, OH 1986
- Certified American Board of Otolaryngology.
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Fellow, American Academy of In-Vitro Allergy/Immunology Society.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons.
- Fellow, American Rhinologic Society.
- Fellow, Triological Society.
- Dr. Anon has special interests in pediatrics, adult and pediatric sinus problems and allergy. He is a world pioneer and expert in computer sinus surgery. He has written numerous articles on his speciality.